Knights of Columbus (BC) Charity Foundation 50/50 Charity Appeal
Our current 50/50 has raised
Thank you to everyone who participated in our 50/50 raffle in support of Knights of Columbus BC.
Who You Help
Proceeds will go towards supporting the local Roman Catholic dioceses and their respective communities they serve.
How It Works
Lottery License #127997
- The prize winner will be drawn automatically at 6:30PM on the day of the draw (Friday April 30th, 2021) and they must be of legal age (must be 19+ to play).
- THE PRIZE WILL BE ISSUED OUT VIA CHEQUE.
- The winner is responsible for costs associated with the delivery and claiming of the prize.
- Presence at the draw is not a condition of winning.
- Winner will be officially notified at the address or phone number on the ticket and will be displayed on the website the day after at www.kofcbc5050.ca and www.kofcdraw.net.
- Knights of Columbus (BC) Charity Foundation Board members, State Charity Appeal Chairman, and Foundation Chairman are not permitted to purchase tickets.
- Subscription is subject to the provisions of the Knights of Columbus Charity Appeal Lottery and every ticket remains the property of the said Lottery until the subscription has been received and accepted by the Knights of Columbus Charity Appeal office.
- In the event of an act of God, strikes, lockouts or any consequences which make it impossible to carry out the terms of the agreement, reference will be made to the Knights of Columbus (BC) Charity Foundation P.O. Box 78043 Grandview PO Vancouver, BC V5N 5W1
- For general inquiries, please phone 604-216-7272 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For a list of winners, please phone 604-216-7760 starting on Saturday May 1st, 2021.
- Purchasers must be 19+ to play.